Here it is–the return of the Sunday Seven! I know it’s been a while, but I wanted to start back my weekly (maybe?) gush over stuff I’m loving at the moment. So, without further adieu:
2. Starbucks Veranda Blonde K-cups – I’ll admit it: you can’t beat the convenience of the Keurig, but sometimes I definitely miss the taste (and experience) of a full-fledged coffee pot. But since Starbucks released its new Blonde brew in K-cups, it’s a match made in heaven and I’m hooked on my weekend cup-o-joe. $14.00, Starbucks.com
3. SKURAR Hanging planter – I bought this at Ikea a few months ago and it’s hanging in the window above my kitchen sink. With a great lace detail at the top, you can’t beat this accessory at $4.99, Ikea.com
4. Bare Escentuals Mineral Original SPF Foundation – I made the switch. As long as I’ve worn makeup, I’ve worn liquid foundation and frankly, been terrified of anything powder-based. But I’ve been giving Bare Escentuals a try–and I love it. It has great coverage (when you use enough), feels lightweight, and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin. BareEscentuals.com
5. Just Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner– I bought liter bottles of this on clearance months ago, and it’s awesome. With extracts of Walnut and Meadowfoam to enhance colour and shine, it flat-out smells amazing. $9.99/bottle
6. Young Living Everyday Living Essential Oils Kit – My best friend is a total health-nut and introduced me to Young Living’s Essential Oils during a recent trip to Colorado. They’re a bit pricey ($130.00/9 vials), but the possibilities of the body, mind, and health benefits are very intriguing. With varieties that are purely derived from plants, fruit, and herbs, I’ve definitely noticed their impact on reducing stress, promoting relaxation, and increasing concentration via aromatherapy, internal ingestion, and topical application. Youngliving.com
7. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash – This light and calming body wash is great for ending the day. Drugstores, $7.99.