Sunday Seven – back again! It’s been a long hiatus, I know.
1. Neutrogena® Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover – I’m really loving this lightweight all-natural cleanser from Neutrogena. It doesn’t dry my skin out, and at $7 a bottle, it’s much, much cheaper than my other favorite cleaner, Purity by Philosophy. $7
2. Neutrogena® Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream – I’ll admit it: this is my very first tub of night cream. I wasn’t sure what to expect – but this stuff feels like silk, smells amazing and makes my skin super hydrated by morning. $13
3. Dove Dry Shampoo – I’m a dry shampoo junkie. I’ve tried just about every reasonably-priced bottle I can find, and my experiences have definitely varied between brands. Dove didn’t let me down, though, with their take on dry shampoo. It smells like heaven and refreshes between washes. $5
4. Organix® Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask – I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago since I was needing a good deep condition. After about 20 minutes, it had done the trick – nourished my tired hair and added loads of shine. $6
5. Arugula – This is just a plain shout-out to arugula. I’ve been eating it in salads, on sandwiches, in pastas and in soup. The nutty, bright flavor is an unexpected (and delightful) departure from the sometimes bland flavor of other leafy greens.
6. Paper – This app is so, so cool. The “texture” feels just like a real, well, paper and each tool (pen, marker, pencil, brush) is very life-like . The color choices for each tool are a bit limited, but it’s such a cool experience for sketching or drawing on the iPad. $7 (for complete app + tools)
7. Targus Stylus for iPad – Since I bought the Paper app, I knew I needed a stylus. I did a little research and found that the Office Depot around the corner had a good selection. It does have a larger surface area than I’d like (making detailed work difficult), but for $9, it does the trick. Plus, it comes in fun colors. $9