Happy 2013, everyone!
1. Village Naturals Therapy Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash – Stress & Tension Relief – I’ve been addicted to this stuff for several months now (3 bottles later!). With juniper, orange and menthol, it really does soothe your muscles and the smell is incredible. Use it before bed to help relax and wind down. $11
2. Sunsū Brush for iPad – My hubby surprised me with two new iPad “paintbrushes” for Christmas. The bristles on the Sensū are a bit more sturdy and it has a stylus end, too. I can get lost for hours in my iPad doodles (like the pic above!), but I’m still figuring out the possibilities of this new digital medium. $40
3. Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Tea & Herb Blend – I am so in love with this tea. It’s the perfect winter-day drink — with orange, cinnamon, peppermint, lemongrass, papaya and chamomile, it’s really so lovely (and sweet!). $3
5. Febreeze Gain Original Scent To Go – Most days I try to squeeze in a lunchtime workout at the gym. I started packing Febreeze Gain Original Scent To Go in my gym bag — it smells just like Gain’s laundry detergent and fabric softener, so it’s a great for freshening up clothes. $2
6. Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling – Yep, I’ll admit it. I got “conned” into buying some of this stuff by an overly-pushy salesman in Vegas last week … but I’m really glad I did. After just three uses, I can already see a difference. It’s made my deep-into-winter skin super-soft. Plus, you can actually see it working — which is partly gross and partly amazing. It makes all of the dead skin ball up as you massage it around your face. $40
7. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser – This bottle was part 2 of my Vegas-salesman incident (he threw it in for “free), but again, I’m glad I bought it. It’s a lotion-based cleanser, so it doesn’t foam. Seriously — I’ve barely needed any moisturizer since I started using it last week. $45